- Step 1 To create a business ad on Facebook, go to business.facebook.com.
- Step 2 Pick your objective.
- Step 3 Name your campaign and set up Ad account.
- Step 4 Creating your ad sets
- Step 5 Set your budget and ad schedule.
- Step 6 Creating your ads
- Step 7 Choose your media in the Media section.
- Step 8 Add text to your ads.
- Step 9 To Place your order you Have to pay for your ads.
- Step 10 Press continues button to run your business Ad on Facebook.
Facebook is one of the top most popular social media channels having the biggest user base, with over 1.5 billion monthly active users, but they also seem to make plenty of money with their Ads manager system. They also help there user to set their business Ad and earn profit from it. Here, is some simple step mention below to create business Ads on Facebook.
Step 1 To create a business ad on Facebook, go to business.facebook.com.
Sign in with your Facebook account.
Step 2 Pick your objective.
After creating campaign pick your objective in which you want to ad. List of objective is given below; select the appropriate objective for your business Ads
Step 3 Name your campaign and set up Ad account.
Step 4 Creating your ad sets
Select your Page and choose an ad objective that requires for a Page selection. Choose the audience which you want to target for your business, fill out the details of your audience in which you can choose audience characteristics such as age (Between age group of audiences you are focusing), gender, interests and more.
Step 5 Set your budget and ad schedule.
In the Budget & Schedule section, you can choose a budget and set your ad’s schedule according to your business requirement. After setting your budget section press the continue button.
Step 6 Creating your ads
Select an ad format, In the Format section, choose from several ad formats given below:
Step 7 Choose your media in the Media section.
Step 8 Add text to your ads.
After picking up your images, enter the text you’d like to have in your ad. You may also have the option to add a call-to-action button or choose a pixel.
Step 9 To Place your order you Have to pay for your ads.
When the first time you place an order, you’ll be asked to enter your payment information after completing the details you can access your ads on Facebook.
Few basic points that helps you to reach out most of your target audience and get good ROI of your business campaign
– Upload quality image relevant to your business
– Describe your business products briefly.
– Set proper Ads relevant to your business point.