Motivation is the reason for various actions, desires and needs. Motivation is necessary to achieve a healthy lifestyle. Motivation is the key to reach the extreme height of joy but staying motivated everyday isn’t easy. Motivation is what drives you towards your goal, helps you remain focused, determined to succeed through tough times. Motivation is not always positive as it can be negative too. Positive and negative motivation can both be effective in many ways as positive motivations drives you towards your destiny or somewhere you want yourself to reach whereas negative motivation does the opposite i.e. it makes you feel drowned or helpless.
So how to remain motivated everyday? To remain motivated everyone should follow these steps:
- Set Goals: You need to set goals before you start. This doesn’t need to be long term goals, you should always set short term goals because one can measure the time and work and it will help you reach the long term goal.
- Choose a path that interests you: One is likely to remain motivated if he/she is working on something that interests him/her or something which they want to achieve.
- Write down your goal: Write your goal somewhere so that it remains in front of your eyes. It will remind you of where you are and how much distance is left for you to cover to reach the ultimate.
- Plot your progress: Always plot your progress. It is a visible that you’re making progress. You can plot a graph or any significant meathod that is easy for you to record your progress.
- Break up your goal: Break your goals in small and achievable chunks it helps building confidence.
- Use Rewards: Promise yourself of some sort of reward each time you complete a task/step.
- Don’t do it alone: Share your progress and experience with someone close to you. Encouragement can ignite the fire inside you to work more hard and will make you run fast towards your goal.
Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.